About Your Dentist
Abelardo Heredia, DDS
Dr. Heredia speaks Spanish!
¡Yo hablo español!
"A good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles." - William Hazlitt
"To provide high quality, patient-centered dental care in a calm, comfortable atmosphere. I am dedicated to continuing professional training in order to provide each patient with an individualized treatment plan based on current scientific research and employing the most up-to-date, cutting-edge technology, techniques, and materials. I will always listen carefully to each patient's needs so that he or she is able to enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile."
Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD Certified) - 2016
University of Florida College of Dentistry – Gainesville, Florida
Resident/Internship in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - 2004
Teaching General Hospital Dr. Agostinho Neto – Guantanamo, Cuba
Doctor of Stomatology (DDS) - 2001
Higher Institute of Medical Sciences – Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
National College – Louisville, Kentucky
Expanded Duty Dental Assistant (EDDA)
Miami Institute of Medical Technology – Miami, Florida
Bachelor of Arts in Biological Sciences
IPVCE Jose Maceo – Guantanamo, Cuba
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Heredia has completed advanced training in the following areas:
- Diagnostic and Preventive Care
- Emergency Dentistry
- Endodontics (root canals)
- Implant Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics (Invisalign® aligners)
- Periodontics (gum disease treatment)
- Pediatric Dentistry (children's dental care)
- Prosthodontics (fixed and removable)
- Restorative dentistry
- Preventative Dentistry
Dr. Heredia is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Life & Hobbies
Outside of the office, Dr. Heredia prefers spending time with his wife, son, and dog. He also participates in musical performance by singing, playing the flute, and conducting his church choir. Dr. Heredia also enjoys swimming, basketball, and volleyball.
Raluca Nasta, DMD
Dr. Nasta speaks Romanian, Italian, and French.
Je parle français!
Io parlo italiano!
“Everybody smiles in the same language.”
“My mission is to improve my knowledge every day so that I can educate my patients to better their care in dental health.”
Education & Continuing Education
Doctor of Dental Medicine
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine – Boston, Massachusetts
Carol Davila University School of Dental Medicine – Bucharest, Romania
After receiving her DMD degree, Dr. Nasta completed a General Practice Internship at Carol Davila University. Dr. Nasta is committed to continually furthering her education in dentistry and has completed the following continuing education training:
- National Interdisciplinary Conference on Antibiotherapy in Medical Specialties - May 31- June 2007
- International joint Dentistry Conference SRS – GAO Italia - April 25-28, 2007
- International joint Dentistry Conference SRS – GAO Italia - May 25-31, 2008
- International joint Dentistry Conference SRS – GAO Italia - May 7-9, 2009
- International joint Dentistry Conference SRS – GAO Italia - May 11-12, 2010
- National Interdisciplinary Conference on Antibiotherapy and Vaccinology in Medical and Surgical Specialties - June 17-19, 2010
- International joint Dentistry Conference SRS – GAO Italia - June 9-11, 2011
- International Congress of Esthetic Dentistry, SSER - May 15-17, 2014
- 12th International Congress of Esthetic Dentistry SSER- ESCD - May 14-16, 2015
- International Congress of Esthetic Dentistry “Esthetics and Functionality”, SSER - May 12-14, 2016
- International Congress of Esthetic Dentistry “Arts & Esthetics”, SSER - May 18-20, 2016
- Strategies For Acute Pain Management in Dentistry - Oct 11, 2021
Dr. Nasta is an active member of the American Dental Association and the American Student Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
Outside of work, Dr. Nasta enjoys painting, interior design, and architecture.